Dennis Timmermeister began his real estate career in 1987 when he became licensed with the British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) and Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). From the beginning of his very successful career to present, Dennis has never stopped being the highly motivated, energetic professional who continues to be committed to providing top-notch, excellent service.
He has consistently been a top producer and as a result of his diligence, has achieved the following certifications:
- * MLS Master Medallion outstanding achievement recognition for 12 years.
- * National Real Estate Service Master Diamond Club.
- * Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society.
- * Coldwell Banker President's Circle.
- * Royal LePage President Gold award winner and MLS Medallion Club.
- * Several additional top honours awarded for many sales and marketing courses completed.
In addition to over 32 years of full-time experience, his extensive knowledge of the real estate laws and rules that govern the industry are unmatched. His credibility, proven track record, and excellent communication skills ensure that you will receive the best information you need to make a well informed, no-risk decision during your buying and selling experience.
From start to finish, you can trust that all aspects of your transaction including financing, showings, contracts and lawyers will be managed for you in a simple, stress-free manner. Upon meeting Dennis, you will enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing that all of your real estate needs are in very capable and professional hands.